Coyote Belle....
The older she gets, the more she looks like a buckskin- a sooty buckskin. Her sire, Durable Shine, is a sooty buckskin, very similar in color to this. She sure has turned out to be a good broodmare for us.Her first foal, Sparkle N Peppy, now known as Jazz and living with Janice over at
Own a Morgan blog.
Own a Morgan blog.
Her second foal, Midnight Coyote, known as Kai, smoky black gelding who lives only
a few miles away from us.
And of course, our lovely Diamond Rio Peppy.
So, the news is, that we have taken Rio off the market for now. Ted has fallen in love with him and thinks we should keep him a little longer- which is just fine with me. I get to enjoy this handsome fellow, and continue teaching him all the baby steps in becoming a good, useful horse.
Umm, Rio- pay attention! I'm talking about you! Stop looking like a contortionist!
Looks like he gets to be my heart horse for a while. Works for me.
And... Belle is in foal again. Can't wait to see next year's foal!






7 comments:
Your Coyote Belle horse doesn't look like she wanted a picture taken. Love the pictures of your foals!
Very smart choice! Rio is going to be a beauty! Can't wait for the next challenge!
Good choice.
Your Coyote Belle is the same color as the Bossmans old gelding.......he called him a buckskin and I called him a brown. I saw him a while back and he's getting more buckskin every year.
So pleased that you are keeping him, hopefully he will make a great horse for Ted. Funny how the guys fall for a certain one, though Little Mr Handsome is a great choice (Good eye Ted!) Kind of like Martin and Andee, never said a word till I said I was thinking of selling her , then"What? MY FILLY?"
Rio is so beautiful! And that heart- right on his adorable forehead - wow. I'd keep him too!!
Rio is looking so good and I just love his color!!! Beautiful! That is exciting you get to keep him for now! I'd do the same!
Post a Comment