Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wordless Wednesday


14 comments:

cheyenne jones said...

"Some things gonna give! An` it sure ain`t me!"

Shirley said...

She's my helper!

Emme said...

Dogs must think horses have terrible stomach aches as much grass as the eat. LOL

Crystal said...

I like Rio's tail in the corner of the pic!

Shirley said...

Good eye, Crystal.

Jenn said...

I can almost hear her: "Can I, please? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now? Now?"

Such attention on the horses!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Very focused , was she earlier focused on some mud?

lisa said...

Now that is my kind of picture!

Janice said...

Reba so intent. I also thought Rio's tail was a nice touch....did you do that on purpose or did it just work out that well.

Shirley said...

Actually, I cropped the photo, it was supposed to portray how foggy it was that morning, but the subject turned out better than the scenery.

Ed said...

Great lawnmowers..:-))

Gail said...

Regarding your header, I keep thinking each time you change it, nothing can top that shot, then you do. Beautiful.

Shirley said...

Gail, Beamer is just so photogenic! I love taking his picture.

Anonymous said...

pretty obvious what Tess would LIKE to do...........