I wrote all the names out,
cut 'em in strips,folded 'em up,
put 'em in my hat,
mixed and shook 'em up, had my husband do the draw.
and the winner is.....
drum roll.....
CG, send me an email at diamondlazyh641@hotmail.com with you snail mail address and I'll send you your surprise package!
Thanks everyone, it was a lot of fun reading your comments.
And now, my mare is waxing... again.... and it's a full moon night so maybe just maybe we'll have cute li'l foal pics for my next post!
8 comments:
Do you hear that Gussie - TONIGHT!!!
Congrats! I kept meaning to come back and post, but time and I are not friends these days. Sigh
Congrats Cg- but i came for the baby pictures...and there are none????
are those mares crossing their legs or what??? ;p
Time to cook those girls up some curry! :)
Congrats CG! How is Gussie's leg Shirley? I'm okay if the girls hold out until my guesses come due haha
Congrats CG!
Congrats CG! If anyone is interested I have a giveaway going on at my wild rag blog. http://wildrag.blogspot.com/2013/03/giveaway.html
What a surprise! Thank you- I will email my address.
Post a Comment