Friday, March 8, 2013

For Buttons

When I was out riding yesterday  I was thinking about a fellow blogger who takes great delight in her walks (on snowshoes!) through the woods, and she takes great pictures of the peaceful scenery that is so soothing to her. I thought she would enjoy some of the sights I saw as Beamer and I strolled along the bank of the drainage canal. So, Buttons, this is for you.






And one more, just for fun- not exactly wild life though! Thumper, back at the barnyard.

4 comments:

Montanagirl said...

Nice shots! Really like the one of Thumper.

allhorsestuff said...

Those were very nice shots of the tree tops and undergrowth and after math of fallen limbs....when I got to Thumper, I "Oh'd" out loud! He's so beautiful...and looking rather demure, out in the wild!

That was nice!
KK

Susan said...

I like taking pictures of lichen on trees too. Nice shots.

Buttons Thoughts said...

Oh Shirley thank you thank you thank you I would have loved going on this hike with you. I would probably ride Beamer if you could hold my hand:)
There is nothing more peaceful for my soul than spending time in Nature and you made my day. Beautiful just beautiful.Hello Thumper..... HUGS my friend. B