Click on the link on my sidebar to enter the foaling contest!
Just a little eye candy for Beamer fans.
Lovely profile!
Showing off his power take-off- he can really wind it up, boy has speed!
Can't have a photo shoot without a performance, y'know!
Lord of the valley.
Yes, Beamer, even muddy you are still the most handsome horse. Ever.
14 comments:
Looks like he was having fun!!!!!
Hello Mr Handsome! bout time you gave us a show
Yes he is and I think he's well aware of that!!!
eye candy for sure:)
What a handsome boy!! Full of attitude and style! Nice. :)
He's such a handsome guy! Love these photos.
He certainly is. Awesome action shots. B
Ever...He does make my heart go pitter pat, that's for sure.
That he is, Mr. Stud..:-)
Lord of the valley. I like that. :)
Handsome AND athletic!
WOW! that horse is beautiful.
Mr Beautiful !
So handsome. I just love him :-).
Post a Comment