I'd seen the wiki page but was curious how it expressed in her coat - I wonder if my mare is also due to the small amount of white throughout the coat, and a white spot above her tail. The spot is not on the tail itself, so maybe not. Her father is pinto so we joke that she's turning spotted.
What is her bloodline? The Smart Little Lena's usually have this to some degree. I know others do too but that is the one that stands out to me right now. She is a beautiful mare. I hope she is all you want her to be.
Made myself LOL. haha I read your other post and clicked on her name. I pegged the SLL in her. She has some awesome bloodlines! WOW You just don't see those good horses much anymore, you really have to look.
6 comments:
My gosh, my Golden Retriever has the same thing!
Jay's 'stang is a rabicano as well. I love his 'coon's tail and the random white patches along his midline - so cute.
Sparkle is a nice name too!
I'd seen the wiki page but was curious how it expressed in her coat - I wonder if my mare is also due to the small amount of white throughout the coat, and a white spot above her tail. The spot is not on the tail itself, so maybe not. Her father is pinto so we joke that she's turning spotted.
What is her bloodline? The Smart Little Lena's usually have this to some degree. I know others do too but that is the one that stands out to me right now. She is a beautiful mare. I hope she is all you want her to be.
Made myself LOL. haha I read your other post and clicked on her name. I pegged the SLL in her. She has some awesome bloodlines! WOW You just don't see those good horses much anymore, you really have to look.
Post a Comment