Monday, July 4, 2016

....and one more....

This is CD Willow Lena . I've had my eye on her for a year; she is broke to ride plus has raised a few babies. They just sent her back to training, and had no issues with her. I will be checking her out on Saturday morning before we head to the Calgary Stampede.
"2004 mare. Willow is a super mare, she is a daughter of CD Roanlite, a granddaughter of Smart Chic Olena, and goes back to Greys Starlite and Hollywood Jac 86. Willow has been broke but she has been used as a broodmare in the last few years. Willow has come back from the trainer for a refresher and she did really well, just needs some polishing. Her time under saddle was on a cattle ranch checking cows and fences and such. "

6 comments:

T.L. Merrybard said...

Gee I love her front. She might be a bit camped out or is she standing oddly? I like her back though.

Emma said...

I like this one! Maybe because i recently bought a foal that goes back to Hollywood Jac 86. My first quarter horse så we will see how that goes :-)

Linda said...

Another beautiful horse. She looks relaxed.

C-ingspots said...

Lovely mare. And, that cover pic is amazing! Love his jowls.

texasnascarcowgirl said...

I don't like this one as much as the others. Her hind end looks a tad higher than her shoulders.

Janice said...

I like this one but it's always best to see them in the flesh....pics can sure be deceiving.