Rio (Diamond Rio Peppy) and his girl are rocking the 4H classes! They went to the Regional 4H horse show and won first in English Showmanship, English Pleasure, Western Showmanship and Western Horsemanship!
They look fantastic! R. did a great job of getting him in show shape- and kudos to her parents for supporting her dream.
By the way- in Canada, red ribbons are first place, not second like in the USA.
I hope they continue on to showing in the AQHA shows- I always thought Rio would be a show horse and he sure is proving himself. I couldn't be happier for him.
8 comments:
Yeah Rio!! Thanks for explaining about then red ribbons! :)
My goodness! I remember when you wrote about Rio and how you thought he had a great future--and you were right. I'm so happy he went to a home where he could be shown. I'm glad you explained about red ribbons vs blue. I wouldn't have known that.
Fantastic!! It's so nice to be rewarded for hard work, and this team has clearly been working hard!
That is awesome!!
Well now that's just a little of this side of AWESOME!!!!!
I always liked that colt! He sure is doing well for himself! Glad he landed such a great home!
I always liked that colt! He sure is doing well for himself! Glad he landed such a great home!
He looks good, and she really got those white socks sparkling white! :)
Post a Comment