Shown as a 3 yr old, won 3500 in 2 shows. The video was taken today. She just came back from a week in the mountains. Everything about her is just what I'm looking for. Heading to Alberta tomorrow to see her and ride her. Pretty sure I will be bringing her home. I have spent countless hours over the last 2 years researching horses, responding to ads. and nothing even comes close to this mare.There would have to be something pretty awful about her in person for me not to bring her home.



6 comments:
Nice looking, she looks to be trained well. One thing I don't like is where her head set is...but hey that's just me....you guys seem to like that.
Pretty pretty pretty. Lovely big soft eye. Lots of tail wringing when she was spinning but at least she isn't nerve-blocked. :P
Interesting that you are looking at reiners...sounds like you've already made up your mind :)
Nice looking mare with good breeding. Just be sure her body isn't wrecked after being shown hard at such a young age.
Wow! She's a beauty and so well trained. I'm excited to hear more about her.
Aw, I’m going through your site and reading everything about Rosalee. I absolutely fell in love with her the six days I had her with us. I think I miss her more than Tumbleweed does.
Post a Comment