Here is a photo of the bay silver stallion that is the daddy of the colt Coyote Belle has that I posted the birthing video of. He was the Grand Marshall of a local parade (well, his rider was!)
This photo really shows his great disposition, as well as the unique colouring; the black points are diluted as well as the coat colour. The other dilute of bay is buckskin in which only the coat colour is diluted.

7 comments:
They both look pleased.
What an honor, and great way to showcase this special handsome horse!
That is really neat! I've never seen one before! He's gorgeous!
That is really neat! I've never seen one before! He's gorgeous!
I really wish they bred him to outside mares. I like his breeding and how he's put up, and that colour doesn't hurt ;)
You can really tell what the silver gene does on him. :-)
He is a very handsome fellow!
Post a Comment