Whenever I shoot photos of Nitro, I end up deleting a good many of them, because my camera doesn't focus and shoot as fast as he goes, so I end up just pointing the camera at him as he's zoomin', holding the shutter button down, and hoping for the best. I do get some nice ones like this,
and this:
but sometimes the outtakes are just as entertaining as the keepers. Here are some examples:
The double header
Up, up and away
Show horse head carriage au naturel
and, kiss butt, border collies!
4 comments:
I have the same problem with 'missing' good shots. I have taken few frames from videos, and that has worked nicely.
Nitro is so cute. It must be fun to watch him run and play!
yup! I get some unique ones too, all time favorite was the headless wood pecker
nice shots - and what a great looking foal!
The Equestrian Vagabond
hehe, Im sure everyone has plenty of outtakes! But thats what makes digital so great we can just keep taking more and just use the good ones. He sure is shedding out, looks a lot darker underneath, too bad woulda been nice to be a different shade than all the others ;)
Post a Comment