Thank you, I am always looking for new blogs to read. I like what I've read so far. Really lovely photos and wonderful insight.
I'll check it out!
He is wonderful at writing. It was an enjoyable blog. I will have to keep visiting. Looks like Rio is well on his way to being a super horse!
I love his stories! - The Equestrian Vagabond
Thank you Shirley for the kind words and the link. And thank you everyone else for the encouragement. I hope that you keep on enjoying.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you, I am always looking for new blogs to read. I like what I've read so far. Really lovely photos and wonderful insight.
I'll check it out!
He is wonderful at writing. It was an enjoyable blog. I will have to keep visiting. Looks like Rio is well on his way to being a super horse!
I love his stories!
- The Equestrian Vagabond
Thank you Shirley for the kind words and the link. And thank you everyone else for the encouragement. I hope that you keep on enjoying.
Post a Comment