Well, clinic day is here, in about an hour we will haul over to the arena for lessons with Jim Anderson. Yesterday, instead of more arena time, Rio got a trail ride; I rode him and Shayla rode her palomino mare Allie for a nice relaxing putt around the neighbourhood. Love that horse- whenever he saw something he wasn't sure about he would just hesitate, look, and then carry on. Sorry, no photos! But I did finally get a moon shot! Used my telephoto lens and tripod, I think I can get crisper focus next time, but this will do for a first shot! Not up to Ed's quality, but I'm trying!
I think that bright spot on the lower right is interesting, it looks like the stem spot on an orange.
Penny goes to her new home today, her wounds are nearly healed, about the size of a dime on her back and the tear below it is almost gone too, she sure healed quickly, only a week or so.
I'm calling this the Winter that Wasn't ...yet.... I swear the grass is growing! I took this shot of Shayla's saddle a couple of days ago.
Tess is getting very large, less than two weeks to puppies! She is really playing the pathetic card lately too even more than usual.
I'll do a clinic post at the end of the weekend, till then, I'll be busy!
7 comments:
Shoot I forgot you were going to be gone today. I knew I should have phoned when I got up. Anyhow hope you had a good clinic and
!!!!!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!
PS. You are lucky cause it sure is the "winter that is" here.
What Janice said. I can't believe you have green grass...WI is getting another round of frigid weather. I like winter, but these frigid cold temps are (not even) for the birds!!
Great moon shot! I so want to do astrophotography, but freezing, in the dark, by myself, isn't high on my list of priorities. I can't imagine why?
Happy BIrthday!! Enjoy the clinic!
Pretty moon!
You are right, the winter that wasn't! The grass is starting to turn green in the pastures! I sure hope we don't get a deep freeze in march/april! again.
Oh - happy birthday! :)
Happy Birthday my friend! sounds like a good day . Glad Penny is on the mend and off to her new family
Great moon shot! We went to our local observatory for a full moon viewing night the other night. Would recommend it to any moon-lovers out there. It was fascinating to view her through powerful telescopes!
Love that moon pic..:-)
Post a Comment