Penny is improving rapidly, at her vet check today she has gained 5 ounces, got her first vaccine and basically a clean bill of health. The wounds are disappearing rapidly, now just to get her to a normal weight and grow back the hair that was shaved off.
We have friends who want to adopt her; they lost their dog last summer, and are finally ready to accept another pet into their lives. She will have a good home with them; there are 3 cats and 3 dogs here, so she will thrive better where she can get more attention... and cuddles... and spoiling... all those things kitties need!
10 comments:
This is a great update.
Sounds like a perfect fit for her. Glad she is doing well
So glad to hear that she's doing so well! It's nice that you found her a good home.
Glad she's doing so well and will get such a nice home. I'm a big fan of black and white cats - my Simon is one and I've had several over the years.
Ah good for Penny but I feel sad for you but understand that it might be best for her to be Queen of her own castle:)
Love it when it's a Win-Win-Win! I am sure you will get visiting rights :)
superb news! :)
She is adorable - Thanks for updating us.
The world needs more people like you.
:)
She looks a lot better and I'm glad she will have a good home to go to when she is all healed up..:-)
Post a Comment