Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Anatomy and soundness video


Nikki form Why Not Nikker blog posted this on Facebook this morning. After having the body work on Coulee, I found this very interesting and helpful and it definitely is food for thought as I start my journey with her. I really think that I am going the right direction with Cowboy Dressage and this video explains a lot about the type of movement they are striving for.

4 comments:

Crystal said...

Interesting. That talk at the Mane event was similar to this except she talked about the 6 major muscles horses use and how we can strengthen them to help with riding

aurora said...

Wow, really informative. This explains what we are asking our horses to do, in such great detail. Thanks for sharing!!

Sarah said...

That was really interesting. A lot to absorb and think about.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.