Friday, April 22, 2016

Just chillin'

As I spend time with Coulee, I am finding things I like and don't like. She thinks she can be crabby and that I will let her do what she wants- like when I'm leading her and she thinks she can put her ears back and snatch a bite of grass- but what I like is that with one correction, she doesn't try again. I think as we get to know each other, she'll get over that. We had a really good day yesterday. I brought her out for hand grazing, and to kill time I played ball with the dogs. She was really good with them running around her, pretty much ignored them even though they were like little tornadoes around her as they played.

She even had to check out the ball....

Hmmmpff! What's all the fuss about?

After that I did some massage on her. I used my oil Release on her forehead, and let her sniff Grounding from both nostrils, then worked on her where neck joins her shoulders. The day before it was so tight there that I couldn't get in to work the muscles; but this time I could get in almost 4 inches under her shoulder blade. I got a big sigh release when I worked her left side but only a small release on the tighter right side. Her back shows no sign of soreness. It will be interesting to do the bodywork this weekend- if I have permission I'll video it.

3 comments:

thecrazysheeplady said...

Would love to see.

Sarah said...

I would love to see that too. I'm still interested in the adjusting and all that. Foreign to me.

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.