Thursday, April 14, 2016

One more- I think this is the one.

EDITED- Just bought this mare, hope to have her home by Monday.


I found a really nice mare.....
She is related to Coyote Belle in that her sire is a half brother (by Durable Shine, a son of Shining Spark). She is the right age, 7 years old, the perfect colour, has reining training and mountain and trail experience. Her dam carries the blood of Peppy San Badger and King.


These are videos that were taken today



I really like her. And- she is affordable so that I would be able to buy the palomino mare too, if she works out. They are both mares that go back to Genuine Doc and Peppy San Badger- Love that!

17 comments:

Linda said...

She seems really smart and well trained, and she's beautiful, too. Being able to also get the palomino is a double win!!

Linda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Oh that would be perfect! She looks nice. And be nice to have 2 available

Linda said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to read about her when you bring her home!!

Sarah said...

That is so exciting!! She's beautiful!

Linda said...

So happy you found a good mare for yourself.

BrownEyed Cowgirl said...

She looks nice!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

wonderful!congratulations

cdncowgirl said...

Oooh I like her. Look at the hind end!

So, with two (or potentially two) mares, does this mean there will be more breeding plans in the future?

Shirley said...

Ummmm welllll, (kicks toe in dirt)...I know I said I wasn't going to- but there is starting to be a demand for Beamer's foals. So Yes, I will probably breed one mare if I buy 2. The paint mare is coming back this year- she threw an amazing colt, who is a yearling now.

Far Side of Fifty said...

She is a beauty. I can see her and Beamer babies:)

thecrazysheeplady said...

She's sure pretty enough!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations - she looks really nice!

T.L. Merrybard said...

Oh my, that's a pretty pretty head! Nice mare all around!

aurora said...

Congrats, looks well put together and has a soft eye.

lisa said...

Lucky you, congrats! I will be waiting to see her on your property soon ;)

Rocking E Cowgirl said...

Super cute mare! Her conformation looks really solid and she lopes around soooo nice. Good choice!