That is an amazing photo--ground tied and getting a bath with all the kids around him. AMAZING horse!!!
I have always liked him. Didn't realize he'd gotten so big!
I envy you, getting to play and ride your horses!
Aww he looks so grown up and filled out!
He is so handsome! Those a three lucky girls! :)
Ian- this is a horse I sold, he is a son of Beamer and Coyote Belle. He is owned by the tallest girl in the photo.
He's a big horse! :)
Thanks for sharing this great photo. Rio turned out beautiful on the inside & out!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
That is an amazing photo--ground tied and getting a bath with all the kids around him. AMAZING horse!!!
I have always liked him. Didn't realize he'd gotten so big!
I envy you, getting to play and ride your horses!
Aww he looks so grown up and filled out!
He is so handsome! Those a three lucky girls! :)
Ian- this is a horse I sold, he is a son of Beamer and Coyote Belle. He is owned by the tallest girl in the photo.
He's a big horse! :)
Thanks for sharing this great photo. Rio turned out beautiful on the inside & out!
Post a Comment