http://www.allbreedpedigree.com/pr+haidas+ms+hickory
I almost didn't inquire about her because the photos in the ad are terrible, and it says 60 days training. However, it turns out that she has about 6 months of training, is still in training, and her video is much better than her photos.
I think these were taken last summer. Here is the ad text:
"Rosie is a 6 yr old quarter horse mare standing 14'3 hands high with a stocky build. She has 60 days of professional training. Rosie should excel in barrels, coworkers, cutting, roping, etc or could be a excellent addition to a broodmare herd . She is a nice mover and is quite catty.
Great for the farrier, loads and trailers great. Stands quiet to be saddle and lunges well. Dream to work with on the ground , loves attention. Know all her gaits as well lead changes under saddle. Just needs to be finished and taken in the direction you want"
I assume coworkers means cow work ;)
Here is her video- It was taken in January just after they sent her back to the trainer that she is still at.
She does look green but hopefully she has advanced a lot since this was taken. Look how much better she uses herself than the horse in the last post I did. She may not be as broke but I like her.
The owner of that last horse still hasn't responded to my message even though she has seen it. And I haven't heard back about the palomino mare yet- maybe by the weekend I'll know more about her.


4 comments:
Even in the poor photos, I like her look a lot. Lots and lots of Doc Bar, I really like that too - Red is a Doc Bar and her build reminds me of his - really solid and well-proportioned.
She looks happier anyways:)
She's a mover--"catty" was a good description. Seems very sensitive to his cues and quite forward. Definitely worth a look! Looking at her--I was thinking barrels or some sort of gaming. Nice.
Nice. I often wonder why people even bother with photos when they can't do an animal justice.
Post a Comment