Monday, January 22, 2018

Messin' with Mesa

Lovely day yesterday meant that I got inspired to start Mesa's training. On horses this young I keep it short and fun.
I took her to the round pen and let her have a freestyle frolic first.


 She sure is a looker! I'm pretty excited to see this one grow up.



Once she was done playing I spent a few minutes with her with my stick and string, I rubbed her all over with it- back, belly, neck, legs and head and then flipping it on and around her.






I even whirled it helicopter style over her head- no problems! She didn't move at all and didn't get worried about anything. This filly is going to be fun!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

She sure looks like fun

aurora said...

I see she's got some of Beamers moves! You got some good, fun pics of the cutie!!