Monday, January 8, 2018

Winner!

It has been fun getting to know a bit about my readers, especially those who are new commenters.  I thank all of you for following along on my equine journey and I plan to continue.
So I wrote everyone's name on a slip of paper, folded them up and put 'em in a hat (I don't like on line random generators)

and pulled out a name....


I guess I'd better get up to her place for a visit, as she lives close enough that I won't have to mail it! Congratulations Janice, I hope this gives you a happy on this soggy foggy winter day!

5 comments:

Kurious Kim said...

Congratulations Janice! Enjoy your visit ladies :-)

Janice said...

Wahoo thank you much ly....I never win stuff what a nice way to start off 2018, Thanks Shirley....hope for the visit.

Crystal said...

Congrats Janice it will fit nice in her house.

WendyFromNY said...

Ha HA! How cool is that!? Congrats to Janice!

C-ingspots said...

Congratulations Janice! Always fun to win something. Thank you Shirley for your fun giveaway.