Saturday, December 19, 2009

And the winner is......




I put all the names on a piece of paper; and cut them and folded them and put them in the hat;

I tried to get a little help from Foose to draw the name.



Not my job!
OK, Tess- maybe you can help?

Not my job either!

So I shook the hat and one by one the names popped out, until there was only one left.


Tess is making sure that there is only one left- and that one is..........


Prairie Runner! Linda, you can claim your prize - I'll email Kit and let her know that you won, and a Merry Christmas to you and Bossman!


7 comments:

The Wife said...

Woohoo Linda! I'm so excited for you. Hope I have something you want!!

Thanks Shirley for allowing me to be a part of your giveaway. Merry Christmas!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Congrats to the winner! what a wonderful gift !

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

Yeah for Linda, Congratulations!

Unknown said...

yay congrats

Dusty Devoe said...

Congradulations to Prairie Runner! Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Tess and Shirley and Kit...very much!! Of course there is something I want ;)

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

came via Ed's site and your comment about truckers. I watch a TV show on the truckers transport mining material across to Canada, Oh so cold!!!!