Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve at our place




The tree is trimmed,
the baking is done.
The presents are wrapped,
the wood stove is crackling.
The chores are all done,
the creatures are curled up at my feet-
Foose! he's outside with a mouse.
Beamer and the girls are munching their hay.
We are getting ready
to go to Mass,
visit some friends,
and just relax.

Beamer has something to say:

Merry Christmas, everyone!

9 comments:

cdncowgirl said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family Shirley (and of course that includes the furry family members! lol)

ps - your tree is beautiful :)

Dusty Devoe said...

Merry Christmas to you!

Paint Girl said...

Merry Christmas to you and your family!!

Tom in Vegas said...

Shirley-

Merry Christmas to you, your hubby, your dad, your sisters, and your lovely horses and dogs!

[Are you thinking yeat about Lent yet like I am ;0)] LOL!

Ed said...

And a Merry Christmas from me to you and your family..:-)

Sandra said...

Merry Christmas.

You have got some beautiful horses there.

Michele said...

oh beamer! you cutie pie! looks like your saying hullo:D

Anonymous said...

Have a blessed Christmas Shirley!!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

lol! That's the first goofy picture I've seen of Beamer so far. I ust want to scratch his chin. hehe!

That first picture is beautiful I love how the clouds have dropped off the peaks.


~Lisa