Saturday, December 26, 2009

For Beamer fans

Beamer got a Christmas present......

He loves the mint flavor the best.

He got turn out time without his blanket today because it was warm enough......

Oh yeah!

Which of course meant he had to roll.......



And play........

And pose.......

Is this my good side?

Or this side?

B-boy, you don't have a bad side!
So, after an hour or so, it started cooling off, and it was time to blanket him again and bring him in.

Do I hafta?

7 comments:

Michele said...

what a magnificent horse he is!

Ed said...

LOL! Horses do love a good roll don't they?? great shots of a damn fine horse..:-)

Anonymous said...

He's a nice looking critter that's for sure!

Fantastyk Voyager said...

He sure is gorgeous!

Paint Girl said...

I love Beamer!! He is absolutely gorgeous!

gtyyup said...

That's a great series of shots...he's one handsome dude!

Hope your Christmas was extra special.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Beamer......sigh!

Wowza! He is one of the most handsome horses I have ever seen. I'm in love. (swoon!)

That last pic is adorable and cute!


~Lisa