For some reason the photos come out all grainy, as you can see in the post below. I tried every setting but this is the best I could get. So my Sunday Stills Challenge photos will be posted later in the day tomorrow, after I get my camera back- I'll show you what the tree looks like decorated!
9 comments:
Looks like a nice tree though, I still haven't gotten one up!
We haven't brought ours in yet. Hopefully tomorrow early and by the afternoon have it decorated!
Sorry, forgot. I think your tree is just beautiful! Even without the decorations on it!
That's a nice looking tree! But you better hurry up and get it decorated- Christmas is in six days and counting down!
Good lookin' tree! Can't wait to see the finished product!
Nice tree. I miss having the real thing. I can smell it from here
Mmmmm.
Looks like a nice tree to me!
cindy
No camera? That's like...like...like losing an arm!
Your tree is very pretty, Shirley. Darling would have loved if the men had allowed her to pick that for our house!
very beautiful tree! :D
Post a Comment