Saturday, December 12, 2009

Sunday Stills- Technology

I must admit that I wasn't going to do this one, because photographing gadgets just isn't my thing; but then I thought of something that is run by technology and is very helpful:
These signs are used for everything from road conditions to Amber Alerts to PSA's- like this one:

13 comments:

Janice said...

Good one. I wonder if anyone else thought of that. Smart Woman.

Ed said...

Very cool, they help me alot too..:-))

Sherry Sikstrom said...

good choice , they are very helpful

Nuzzling Muzzles said...

That reminds me... we had signs like those erected just outside our town recently. They haven't turned them on yet, but it sure makes you feel like you don't live in a small town anymore when one of those shows up.

Linda said...

Lots of technology out there it just isn't very photo worthy but I like the scenery around yours ;)

Sherri said...

Good post. I hadn't thought about those. Sometimes they are helpful. Other times they are distracting...sometimes a slim margin between the two.

Holly said...

Great idea! This has brought out such creative ideas!

Tammy Vasa said...

I agree about the challenge. I almost sat it out, too, until I could find something related to my blog.

Thanks for playing along and sharing!

The Pink Geranium or Jan's Place said...

man.. these things are very valuable when there are issues ahead... could of used one coming over Stevens pass last year with our fifth wheel.

Came around a corner to a construction zone that brought all traffic to a stop, about burned up our brakes!

Anonymous said...

I like those signs too, as long as they don't try to put to much info on them. Nice picture of the road.

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

We don't see signs like that much around here. They're kind of cool, though. I love that second photo. Gorgeous backdrop!

~Lisa

Horses Are Our Lives said...

Love the behind the sign! great thinking outside the box!

CTG Ponies said...

Pretty cool!