Sunday, December 6, 2009

Treasures!

We had a great time at the Back Country Horsemen's Christmas party. I forgot my camera, so did Janice, so when she gets some photos emailed to her, she'll do a post and I'll link to it. The things in the photo above are a gravy boat that I bought in the silent auction; an elk-antler table setting, also from the silent auction- napkin rings, salt& pepper shakers and a toothpick holder-and the Amaryllis that was the gift from the Santa table. The food was great, speeches were nice and short, there was a big bonfire, the only thing missing was snow so they could do their sleigh ride. Since we traveled an hour and a half to get there, it was also a bonus that the roads were good. Thanks, Janice, for inviting us!

3 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Those are great !Too bad about the snow being MIA , want some of mine?

Shirley said...

No thanks, I'm quite happy to have no snow yet!

lisa said...

I love the gravy boat, and don't feel bad, we finally had our first snow and later this week they are calling for more along with maybe ice!